G Suite for Education is an amazing set of tools for collaboration and productivity, and when used creatively in schools can revolutionize the way you teach.
We will spend the day using Google tools and collaborating about how we can supercharge instruction, differentiation and assessment through technology. After using the tools yourself, you will have many opportunities to create more innovating teaching and gain confidence with your tech abilities.
- Be able to apply G Suite for Education tools the following day in your school role (Apps, Add Ons and extensions)
- Create and share a portfolio of useful ideas and activities for easy implementation
- Find new, quick ways to assess students that will save you time and give your students meaningful feedback
- Discover tips for productivity and efficiency that you can use on a daily basis
- Play, have fun and learn from one another!
In our time together, we will focus on learning and sharing but most of all, applying the G Suite tools for what we do each day with students! This hands on exploring and application will rejuvenate you to come up with new ideas for your personal role in school.
Rachel is a Google Certified Educator and Trainer, an MYP Mathematics Teacher at the International School of Amsterdam. As an avid learner, she is a flexible teacher who is willing to employ and integrate new technology all the time. She truly believes that G Suite for Education has all of the most useful and user-friendly tools for educators. She has a passion for assisting educators in using the best technological tools to fit their needs.